We are asking that if you are a Critical Worker, and your child is attending school, and tests positive for Covid-19 at any time you contact the school immediately by telephone (01484 687565). If you receive a result out of school hours or during the weekend please contact a member of staff on 07860 384 832 and have the following information to hand.
- The date your child started with symptoms
- What symptoms your child has
- The date your child was last in school (if a child has symptoms they should not come to school)
- The date your child had a test
- What type of test your child had (either a lateral flow test or a PCR test)
- The date you received the results
This will enable us to get the correct information to the DfE and Local Authority, and ultimately, other parents and staff, in a timely manner.