We have set up the online booking system for our parents’ evenings. The dates are Thursday 13 October and Monday 17 October for Years Reception to Year 6. Nursery staff will be running the one session on Monday 17 October. Appointments start at 2.30pm and finish at 6.00pm.
PLEASE NOTE: You need to type this address into your website browser’s ‘address bar’. Do not try to ‘Google’ this website address or use a search engine as that will not work. This is a common mistake on phones and tablets especially.
Login to see which appointments are available and select one that is convenient for you.
You will need:
- Your child’s legal first name and legal surname
- Your child’s date of birth
- Your child’s class (please enter Class 6, Class 5, Reception Class, Nursery (Flexi) etc (rather than Year 6, Year 5, Reception, Nursery, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 etc)
The system is live TODAY and will be open to take your bookings until 1.30pm on the afternoon of each session. You can book for Parents’ Evenings as soon as you receive this letter. Bookings are made on a first come, first served basis.
Once you have logged in, we suggest you use the ‘Automated Booking’ wizard to make your appointments. You will be asked to enter your availability and choose which teachers you want to see before being shown the most efficient order for visiting those teachers on the night.
Troubleshooting Tips – please read before booking!
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record. A common error seems to be entering Miss/Mrs/Ms – if you are unable to log in using one variation try the other 2! Also do not put a full stop at the end of the title.
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem
- Don’t forget to scroll down past the first evening to see dates and times for the second evening if you are making appointments one at a time
- If you have several children to make bookings for, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children. This does not apply to the Booking Wizard, where your children are tabbed above the teacher names
If you are unable to book at home, please call into the office and a member of staff will be happy to help you.